Business Development Senior Manager, to Director - Can be based anywhere in the UK, some travel required
£70k-£100k plus bonus, benefits
Our client seeks an experienced business development manager with proven track record in lead generation and sales conversion, possibly from a business services, consultancy or IT solutions environment.
This individual will bring credibility and gravitas representing the clients brand and company values with high professional integrity, able to earn trust and respect at Executive and C-Levels across target client organisations.
A senior business development manager tasked with the job of helping our client grow its business and notoriety in the UK market.
This role calls for a sales professional that already has a strong business relationship network at senior levels within UK companies, and is additionally able to leverage our client’s existing network of contacts and list of client references within UK manufacturing, retail and industry sectors (particularly Food, Beverage and FMCG).
They will help to acquire new customers and promote/ sell our client to organisations and decision makers hitherto unfamiliar with our client'sservices and benefits.
- Generating new sales leads
- Pitching our clients products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with customers and prospects
Activities will include:
- Researching organisations and contacts to identify prospects, entry points and needs
- Understanding and qualifying their needs, matching the relevancy of our clients services and capabilities, and understanding the client’s decision making process
- Contacting potential clients and setting up prospect meetings (support from our client's agency is available)
- Attending prospect meetings, write up prospect meeting reports and progressing opportunities along the sales pipeline to successful conversion
- Planning and executing UK marketing initiatives, attending networking events where relevant
- Supporting the selling activity and conversion process to include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, credentials, case studies and initial sales support collateral
- Contacting clients to inform them about client developments and compelling reasons to meet
- Developing offers and proposals in conjunction with other colleagues
- Supporting the Sales process and Negotiations as required
- Maintain and manage sales pipeline KPI’s (conversion ratios) and customer database (ADB/CRM)
- Training and coaching the UK team to develop and improve their sales skills
- Coordinate and collaborate with Group level Marketing and Key Account Management teams where relevant
Our client offers a very competitive salary and bonus for the right candidate.To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy