Business and Events Manager - London
Business and Events Manager
£30,000 - £37,000 per annum plus benefits and allowances subject to circumstances
JDX is a global consulting company specialising in aligning bespoke, flexible resourcing solutions to financial services clients in areas of change management, remediation, technology and advisory projects. With offices in London, New York, Jacksonville, Zurich, Hong Kong, Paris, Dublin, Birmingham and Singapore, JDX is well positioned to support our clients in the financial services and insurance sectors across multiple geographical locations.
The Business and Events Manager will manage the efficient running of the business through ensuring all contractual obligations are adhered to, resourcing requirements are forecasted appropriately, and necessary information is provided to the Sales team to aid business efficiency and expansion of current client networks. Specifically:
- Analyse financials from the Monthly Management Information Reports for client accounts, identifying each account's Key Performance Indicators.
- Build preferred supplier relationships and roll out the corporate discount scheme to the Sales Team, Management Team and Senior Consultant pool to maximize cost savings across the business.
- Ensure that necessary legal and compliance documents are in place for all clients at all times to mitigate risk. Deal with day to day client queries around contracts and pricing.
- Attend all resourcing meetings and provide regular reports and forecasts to the Finance and Sales teams relating to the progress of current projects as well as future opportunities.
- Participate in the preparation of Proposal pitch documents and general client related sales materials.
- Represent JDX at all client events, to build relationships with our platinum clients and ensure events run successfully.
- Create cross-company events which include relevant industry topical issues such as Brexit, MiFID II, KYC and Legal.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) Bachelor’s degree
- Some relevant experience including working in the financial markets industry
- Active interest in financial services and Operations
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to tailor communication of complex issues to specific audiences
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Application details: Please apply online within 28 days of first placement of the advertisement.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to HR@jdxconsulting.com HR@jdxconsulting.com, quoting reference number: TC2712