Consultant Innovation & Growth - London
£50k-£85k plus bonus and benefits
Opportunities for creative commercially astute consultants in strategic innovation: Mindbench is currently working on behalf of a leading strategic innovation consultancy. London based, the firm works with prestigious private and public clients to solve complex commercial challenges and make big things happen.
They pride themselves in offering a unique working environment, one that involves:
• ‘Outside-in’ – adding a customer perspective to existing business knowledge
• Left brain / right brain – Fuse creativity and analysis
• Deliver outcomes – Turn ideas into practical solutions
• Engaging and collaborative – get client teams involved in the whole process, from meeting customers to developing solutions The business is continuing to grow and is thus looking to expand by taking on two consultants to join them who are:
• Ambitious – to make a big change for their clients and their customers
• Challenging – prepared to think differently, beyond current conventions and stretching other people’s thoughts
• Positive – optimistic and energetic • Collaborative – enjoy and excel when working in varied teams, with big personalities and a range of complementary skills
• Full of integrity – continually seeking to do the right thing: professionally, for our clients and for their customers
• Balanced – with high intelligence, and high emotional intelligence, engaging and relating to a wide variety of people The ideal consultants will be focused on making growth happen, from strategic analysis to proposition development, process design and project delivery.
Ideal candidates will have some experience of working in consultancy or on project based work in strategic marketing/consumer insights. You must have demonstrated first class academics and prove that there is something more to you than your work. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for please send your CV asap to Mindbench
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TC001
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy