Strategy Consultants - Healthcare and Pharma Sector for Dubai and North Africa - We have roles in Dubai, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco
£50k-£100k tax free plus bonus, excellent benefits such as housing, schooling, transport etc
Our client is a leading global consulting firm focussing on the pharma sector.
We have opportunities with them in the Middle East and North Africa including Dubai, Algeria, Tunisia and Morroco.
- The role includes developing and/or elevating new business opportunities proactively through the identification of follow-on work and new leads. Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients
- Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Proactively identifies Business Development opportunities and manage / actively support follow up efforts towards proposal development and selling
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications. Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts. Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given practice area.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Experience in straetgy consulting for pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
Please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org TC]
NB: Mindbench is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy